OpenGL support module for Chrono.
Compared to theIRRLICHT module this provides a lower-level access to real-time 3D visualization and a more limited set of visualization features, but it uses less resources and it can be useful in case of large amounts of objects.
The OPENGL module is used for showing simulations in a OpenGL view.
- To run applications based on this module you need:
- To build this module you need:
- Download and install these libraries (depending on the platform, the process can be different)
- Repeat the instructions for the full installation, but when you see the CMake window, you must add the following steps:
- Set the
ENABLE_MODULE_OPENGLas 'on', then press 'Configure' (to refresh the variable list)
- Set all the values for
GLFW_...to proper directory / file values.
- Press 'Configure' again, then 'Generate', and proceed as usual in the installation instructions.