Tutorials for users that installed the Chrono::Solidworks add-in for SolidWorks
Learn the basics of Chrono::SolidWorks add-in for SolidWorks:
- model a 3D assembly using SolidWorks,
- export it as a .py file containing the Chrono::Engine system description.
- run a Python simulation of the exported system
- render the simulation using POVray
Tips for advanced use of Chrono::SolidWorks add-in, with some Python tricks and tips for:
- modify the exported scene by creating custom constraints
- assigning POVray materials
- creating custom POVray objects
- attaching a camera to a moving part
Learn how to define collision shapes when using the Chrono::SolidWorks add-in for SolidWorks©.
- assign collision shapes to parts in SolidWorks
- create and assign surface materials to parts using Python
- customize advanced POVray pigments and textures
- move the ground to simulate an earthquake